8.25.2006

jake

Its been a rough week, as our team (at ASU) has had to come to terms with reality of loosing our beloved leader/boss/mentor/ friend, Jake Kupiec, to the University of Nevada. Never in my professional life have I ever met anyone who was a better example of a servant-leader, a brilliantly articulate visionary, and a selfless "doer of good." This past year and a half, you have inspired and taught me so much, Jake.

One of my favorite authors once said, "By the power of your spirit, your life can reach out and become part of my life, you can empower me to do things and be things that i could never manage on my own, and this can remain true whether we are six feet apart of six thousand miles, six years or sixty." I have found that to be true, because you will always be a part of who I am, Jake-o... whether you are in Tempe, or in Reno. Thank you for that.

Peace, love and understanding, my friend...
for you always.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindi, you are so kind to me. It was so hard to leave my dream team. I miss you all every single day.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home