1.25.2007

recent epiphanies...

my ears are old
Jeff and I were playing with this website continually clicking on the higher pitches (I can't hear anything higher than 15kHz) when the younger girls came running into the room screaming "WHAT are you doing?"

people can make you feel like you were there
This is what I love most about podcasts and the blogosphere--that we can almost "shift time, and shift space". With audio, images, video, and our words, we can take people with us... share the experience. Thank you so much, Joshua, for taking us with you to "Isn't She Beautiful." I so wanted to go hear Rob Bell's thoughts on the church, and with your notes, it almost felt like we were there with you... thanks.

isn't she beautiful?
and speaking of which, how beautiful is she? Last night I finally finished the wedding photos we shot of my dear friend, Lisa. Catching the moments/emotions of such a beautiful person, on such a beautiful day, is almost addicting.

for the love of quotes
I had a personal epiphany last Sunday, when I was listening to John Lynch talk about prayer (1/21/07) which was amazing, by the way (thank you for your honesty and vulnerability, john). Anyhow, John said something about using a lot of quotes because he didn't know what he was talking about. ah... that's why I love'em.... I really don't know what I'm talking about ;) And a huge thank you to my team at ASU for the beautifully kind words. I loved that birthday card... its my new favorite quote.

photo collections are just cool
running from camera
watching time
jump
i am the church
strange statues

3 Comments:

Blogger A.PETH said...

Cindi! First of all, you, me, lunch. soon.

Also, I got a huge grin on my face about reading about your ears...we all know your good at hearing things that some of us don't (a.k.a. the man upstairs) sometimes :) so who needs high pitched noises.

talk to you soon!

8:53 PM  
Blogger cindi said...

Aubs - lets definitely connect soon. I do love reading about the things you are thinking about, and learning on your blog. Its one of my usuals.... loveYA.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Joshua Longbrake said...

you're welcome.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home