9.24.2007

the cello

About a year ago, I fell asleep while the whole family was watching a movie and I started to sleep talk. The girls make fun of me because I told them, quite emphatically, while I was sleeping that, "somebody needs to play the cello!" The strange thing is the very next night, it happened again.... "somebody needs to play the cello!"

My three older girls all played the violin for a year or two in school and I thought I could convince Madison to play the cello this year... but to no avail. So I decided, if no one else was going learn, then I would. So a couple weeks I went a rented a cello and we've been spending a lot of time together. I so want to learn her language....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Erica and I came across your blog today and really enjoyed your latest entry. I think it is great that you decided to learn to play the cello.

I work for Matchstick, a leading North American word of mouth marketing agency looking for social and influential moms in Phoenix to answer a few questions about parenting and automotive trends. I think you might be a good fit for an upcoming program we are running for the launch of a new Dodge vehicle. Please e-mail back at erica@matchstick.ca or call me at 1-800-530-8092 for more information. Feel free to check out what we do at here at Matchstick - www.matchstick.ca.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Belisa Crepusculario said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxpvlsyF2E
I love this entry. In the seventh grade I learned how to play cello, and haven't since then. This video is from the cello player who travels with Damien Rice. Love and Grace.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home